So I was tagged a little while ago. I'm too lazy to bother with rules, tagging on or paying attention to answering more than the 10 questions my friend specifically asked.
So here goes...
1) in seven words, please fully answer the question "who are you?"
I cannot honestly answer, nor willing lie
2) what is your favourite deviation that you've posted in the last year?
...Anything that specifically stands out to me is older than that. I can't decide of the various pics in the past year (certainly none of the poetry or writing though)
3) if you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?
Um... hmm... I'd have to go look in a mirror to say, and that's something I very carefully do not do.
4) what do you think of this song?
You'll have to look here (www.deviantart.com/journal/so-…
) to see the one in question. As to what I think... It's a good point. I still stubbornly refuse to apply it to myself in any way, but it's a very good point.
5) are you a cat or a dog person? or neither?
What about both? I'm definitely more both than either one.
6) if any crime was legal for one day a year, what would you do and why? (inspired by the movie "the purge" - speaking of which, watch that movie, it's good)
Legality wouldn't change moral imperative. Honestly it'd probably be murder, killing all the people that I saw doing things that should be never be okay (rape, murder, kidnapping...)
7) do you have a collection of anything?
I'm starting to collect comics? Also random figures ranging from Robotech to LoTR
8) drink of choice?
I've had it once. I don't remember the name, or even for sure where I was that I found it. But I've tasted it... I know it exists. Somewhere....
9) do you prefer rivers, the ocean, lakes, or the pool?
Depends what for. But probably rivers?
10) what's the 'craziest' thing you've ever done?
That I'll admit to on the internet? ...I was nearly street hamburger from being seatbeltless when someone started a game of 'corners' on the highway. The road goes by a lot faster when your face is only a foot or so away...